1st Book Signing!

This is me and my daughter Jalia at our first book signing. We were signing copies of "Chasing Emily", my poetry book, and "I Found a Spider in my Shoe". The second book is a kid's poem book that I wrote and Jalia did the illustrations for.
The booksigning was at "Steve's Sundries Books"
in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Steve's Sundries is a Tulsa tradition in the world of booksellers. Joanie and everyone there is so willing to help first time authors get their books on the shelves. They currently keep about 10 copies of mine.
Both books can be ordered at Lulu.com. Also check your favorite book seller. If they don't have a copy on their shelves, they can order it for you from their supplier.
"Chasing Emily" is available through Amazon.com and many other book distributors.
It's also available at several branches of the Tulsa County Library. It's pretty cool to see your first book on a library shelf.

No comments: